Coffs Coast Local Services
Coffs Coast ArticlesGenerally Visitors arrive from Search Services directly to the Coffs Coast site Articles, Login to create your Ads, Articles and Events in any Australian Town or City.
Got something to say? A Great Strategy is to create your content here first and THEN like it to your Social Media Groups. Get it?
Coffs Coast Photo GalleryA Compilation of network Member Photos tagged in Coffs Coast When you ad your Articles, Ads and Events you can Nominate your Photo to appear in a Gallery. Member Photo's will automatically Backlink to your Website or Social Media Services. Generally Visitors arrive from Search Services directly to the Photos and may click through to visit your Business or Community website. A Strategy to boost visitors to your website or service is to write Great Article and include your Photos in a Gallery
Singles and Dating
Coffs Coast Singles and DatingThe Make a Heart service is being developed by the Australian Regional Network for Coffs Coast Residents, you can also try our other Dating Services on this link for 18-25's and Seniors Dating 50+
Coffs Coast ChatRemember the days of the CB Radio? Not many do.. Old Style Chat Rooms accross your Town, State and Nationally.. A Free Service for Coffs Coast and a Place to Meet
The coffscoast.info Odd Spot
Interesting facts about Coffs Coast
Interesting Facts About Coffs Coast, New South Wales, Australia
- Coffs Coast is located on the Mid North Coast of New South Wales, approximately halfway between Sydney and Brisbane.
- The region's main city is Coffs Harbour, which has a population of around 75,000 people.
- Coffs Harbour is home to the iconic Big Banana, a giant banana statue that has become a popular tourist attraction.
- The region is known for its stunning beaches, including the famous Jetty Beach and Park Beach.
- Coffs Harbour is surrounded by lush rainforest, with Dorrigo National Park and its famous Skywalk offering stunning views of the mountains and valleys.
- The Solitary Islands Marine Park, located just off the coast of Coffs Harbour, is home to a variety of marine life, including dolphins, whales, sharks, and turtles.
- The region is a popular destination for surfers, with the annual Australian Boardriders Battle held in Coffs Harbour each year.
- Coffs Harbour is also home to the Coffs Harbour Racing Club, which hosts the prestigious Coffs Harbour Gold Cup each year.
- The region has a rich Indigenous history, with the Gumbaynggirr people being the traditional custodians of the land.
- The area has a thriving arts and culture scene, with the famous Bellingen Jazz Festival and the Coffs Harbour International Buskers and Comedy Festival being held annually.
Overall, Coffs Coast is a beautiful and diverse region that offers something for everyone, from stunning beaches and rainforests to exciting festivals and events.